SysKit is a remote-first software development company focused on creating high-quality enterprise software for monitoring and administration. In a world of collaborations, our products help organizations worldwide to gain control over Office 365. One of them is Microsoft Teams, one of the fastest-growing apps of the pandemic with 145 million users today. Think you've learned all about security & governance? With us, there's always more.
We play big, and our solutions are recognized by more than 3,000 customers worldwide! Our awesome clients are Lego, Coca-Cola, Boeing, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Bayer, and other famous brands.
We are looking for a highly proactive and motivated Marketing Automation Specialist interested in working in the B2B software environment on a global market.
Our offices are based in Croatia, but more than 99% of our revenue comes from abroad and, consequently, all marketing activities are targeted to foreign markets.
Apply for this position if you have a vision of what you will bring to the table and know what you want us to deliver for you.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist in SysKit, you will use technology to help the marketing team achieve its goals. You will be responsible for automating workflows that will help build the database, increase the quality of leads, and increase the team's efficiency.
- Analyze data using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Bizible and Marketo
- Manage existing and create new marketing automation processes
- Proactively research and implement the latest best practices and strategies
- Maintain the Marketo platform, and its integrations with other systems
- Manage the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing
- Create automation programs for data cleansing
Qualifications we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems is a huge plus
- Deep understanding of Customer Journey
- Understanding of B2B marketing processes
- Understanding inbound and outbound tactics and how automation can help both marketing and sales to achieve better results and work smarter
- Deep understanding of Content and its purpose at each funnel stage, although you would not be required to create any
- Fluency in English
- Tech Savvy
- Good project management and collaboration skills
- Self-driven and independent
What's in it for you:
- Working with best in class tool for marketing automation: Marketo
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work, from any location you want
- legal maximum of annual leave days (30) so we can use them to make a 4-day work week during July and August
- Annual medical examination
- CRO Visa Card in the summer
- Competitive salary based on your experience, effort, and results
- Opportunity for career growth and development in an international environment
- Professional training and coaching (In-house and external workshops, seminars & conferences)
- Modern office with top-quality equipment
- If not listed here, just ask us, and we'll see if it is possible